Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

The exam period brings a lot of baggage when it comes. There is the whole stress aspect. But also the physical toll it takes on you. I don't think I have ever been this lazy. I haven't shaved since this whole thing started. I haven't gone to the gym even though I have more free time. I have had no motivation at all for anything. I basically have been a bum. I got to sleep at 3 in the morning, wake up in the afternoon. I have not seen morning in a while. I hope May brings more hope and better times. Now might try to sleep as I am getting tired.


Before I go, I went to Montreal 2 weekends ago. I love that city. Ottawa is becoming boring. The Nation's Capital needs step up its game and live up to its name. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment