This week has been a very good week. Wednesday night, I went out and it was quite good. Waiting in line, saw a lesbian lady and I thought really at first it was a man. And the people inside the club were wild. Me and my girls are pretty damn wild ourselves but damn this was something else. People were get swung all around like it was nothing. And getting half naked. Next time, I will be sure I get drunk enough. And then shit will roll!
Thursday night, we won our intramural volleyball league. And then went out after. I stayed for just a bit but was still fun. And last night, was really fun. I went out with some of friends who don't usually go out. And I am pretty sure they had as much fun as we, usuals, did. I went shopping before hand for an outfit for my friend so she could look hot, hot, hot. And she did.
Tonight, was the weirdest of them all. Went to my friends for a potluck, left early and bought some leftovers to my other friend's house. On the way back to my house, while waiting for the bus, there these skinheads. And one of them was banging his head on of those McD's signs. I hate stereotyping people but damn those skinheads are crazy. Something wrong with them. And then on the bus, this woman comes on and her titties are about to fall out. All that we couldn't see were her nipples. Shoot, buy a bigger bra. I know you want to show off some cleavage but come on. On the walk home, I walk by a guy pumping gas shirtless. The weather still required you to have some sort of coat on. I will never understand that. And finally, these 2 randoms walk by and one of them asks me if I have seen Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom when the priest pulls the heart out. He is trying to explain that is what he wants to do to his friend.
Week was good all around.
1 comments:
Shit will roll, bahahaha.
Yeah, I'm hot, it happens. Occasionally. Thank you. <3
Post a Comment