Oh my what a night. Went to birthday party, took someone home because of their degree of drunkness, stood in line to get into a club, line too long, went to other club and got in, but others didnt get in, got out and got money back, went back down to the market, got into a club quickly thank god, crazy and hot guys in there, lost a friend at the end of the night, found her back home safe. My night in a nutshell.
And I had McDonalds last night. I honestly felt like I instantly gained 10 lbs. The food is gross but I was hungry. What can a hungry man do at midnight?
1 comments:
I woke up on Saturday and found a bag full of McD's cheeseburgers beside my bed. I had two.
...I feel you. >_>
(But sooooo tasty for about 2 seconds.)
Post a Comment