Parents came today. It was quite nice. I cleaned the kitchen and living room quite nicely. There was only a few things that make me frustrated. I came back and the kitchen was a mess. I mean, how HARD IS IT TO FUCKING PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF? I don't mind cleaning shit up. But here it's like everything gets piled on until the end of the week. If you would just clean after using something or making sure to minimize the mess, everything would be easier to clean later on. But no, shit gets piled on and shit gets stuck on surfaces. I am just asking to put stuff back where you took them from, wipe down the counter just after using it or putting the leftover food on your plate in the garbage before putting it in the sink.
AAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH. I was so mad when I came back to find the kitchen I left looking beautiful was turned upside down. I know sometimes I am an ass about cleaning and shit. But you don't hear it often. Going to bed for now. Just lost an hour of sleep. Stupid daylight saving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment