Lots of change coming in the next few days or it has already started. I am going to do a facebook friends cleaning and going to keep people close enough to me. I waste so much time creeping these people that I rarely talk to. That is item 1 of 3 on the menu. I usually love just sitting in a public place and check people who come by. And then I become judgmental of them. That will not be happening anymore. I am going to refrain of having negative judgmental comments coming out of my mouth. No more hate from me; you might get a "No Comment" though. And lastly, I had such a bad day yesterday. I woke up and I felt like a truck had ran me over and something was brewing in my stomach. The night before I hadn't even drank much; I guess it's because it had been about 2 weeks since the last time. Secret: I am really a lightweight, give me 8-12 Smirnoff Ice and that will do it. So yeah; drinking will be a controlled event. I thought about not drinking at all but that's just harsh.
1 comments:
You're going to make me paranoid; every time you say "no comment" now I'm going to assume you're thinking the worst possible thing ever.
(Also, 8-12 Smirnoff Ice is still a decent amount. Plus so what, you're a lightweight. Save you money.)
Post a Comment