Ok so this might be a bad idea. But I wanted to write all this stuff down before I forget and then I will get back to studying. So today I watched The Tyra Banks Show. She is like the new Oprah. Don't get me started about how Oprah's show took a turn. Anyway today's show was about these obese children. I mean, over overweight. One of them was like 250 pounds overweight weighing in at just over 400 pounds. This made wonder. Being me, I went upstairs a few hours later and measured my weight. Now this was a scary result. I am dangerously close to the bit 2-0-0, more close than I would like. Been a fat kid, then went to this phase where I was growing and so the weight was becoming more proportionate to my height. But since I started university, the weight has been piling on. I let myself go over 180 during the first year semester of first year. By the end of first year, I hadn't 190 yet. And then last semester I was at an average of 190 with standard deviation of 2-3 pounds (gotta love stats). So for the most part of this year, its been fluctuating but hasn't gone over 193. And then today, BOOM!!! Weight is an issue that I need to resolve and I haven't been happy with my own for a while. Yeah I have hated my own weight for a while but have been working on it. This is just a minor setback. I need to take this 2 exams this week and then back at it.
Welcome
Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it
-George Orwell
About Me
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(45)
-
▼
February
(7)
- Ok so this might be a bad idea. But I wanted to wr...
- It has been quite a while. Reading week is coming ...
- "You have four years to be irresponsible here. Rel...
- Hmmm. I dont know how to feel about this. Missed a...
- You cant have your cake and eat it, too!
- Nothing Gold Can Stay
- I was a bit bored today and I found myself procras...
-
▼
February
(7)
On another topic, on my way home, someone asked me for the time. And then we started talking about my phone and how he used to have the same one but he broke it. I thought, this guy has courage. I would never be able to just walk up to a stranger and just strike a conversation. First of all, I am pretty sure it would be a creepy thing to do. But the guy wasn't creepy at all. And then we get on the same bus and he starts talking to the bus driver. What about? I don't know. So yeah that made me smile. By the way, he wasn't bad looking, well it's at night and sometime the light can some funny effects.
Now time to go back to studying and to clip my nails. They are ridiculously long. I don't cut them short and I hate when they are too long. And long nails look gross unless you are a girl and you take care of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment