Hmmm. I dont know how to feel about this. Missed a class and a tutorial this morning where I was supposed to hand in my homework. I have lounging around since noon. Well some festivities are going on over here. One of my roommates turned 19 today. I am actually concerned with the amount of alcohol that he is going to consume tonight. He only drinks like once a month and he has rarely gone out before. So tonight, basically he is going to get shitfaced. On the other hand, I am feeling like having a calm weekend relaxing. The question is, should I venture out this weekend?
Welcome
Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it
-George Orwell
About Me
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(45)
-
▼
February
(7)
- Ok so this might be a bad idea. But I wanted to wr...
- It has been quite a while. Reading week is coming ...
- "You have four years to be irresponsible here. Rel...
- Hmmm. I dont know how to feel about this. Missed a...
- You cant have your cake and eat it, too!
- Nothing Gold Can Stay
- I was a bit bored today and I found myself procras...
-
▼
February
(7)
1 comments:
"Retrospect is 20/20."
Retrospect is also freakin' hilarious. Well called.
Post a Comment