Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

I think this expression is clearer when rephrased as "you cant eat your cake and have it, too". Well if you eat it, it wont be there anymore. You cant possess something after you have used it up. I am a more of "I will eat it the cake later" kind of person. I dont know what I am saving it for. But then after a certain while, it will go bad. So the question is can we have it all?


I guess what I am trying to say is I hate how I put things aside just to save them. We can try to have it all but it will never happen.

Oh and I got 2 books the other day. Havent started reading them yet but will probably do so this weekend in between studying (uggh): Pandora and The Rules of Attraction. I am so disappointed of the number of books that aren't in our school library. Most of the books I searched weren't there, I guess the library is mostly for research kind of stuff.

1 comments:

Ohhh wow I never got that until you reworded it.. seriously.. ahah..
you rock.

Post a Comment