"You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does..."- Tom Petty
I figure there is some truth to that quote. Some of these times will be our best memories. I am happy that I have learned that there could be worse things then getting a C in a course. Back in high school, I would have probably killed myself if I got a mark like that. So basically people, stop stressing yourself out. I cant believe I am the one saying that. And with the kind of workload I have. But yeah it seems for me that the people that stressed out in high school are stressing less in university and the one that did shit all and got in university are stressing more. I dont think we will have as much freedom as we do now unless we plan on living a carefree life. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go to class. Find a way to balance it. You need some nights out or some way to get some "ME" time. Or else you will go over the edge. Been there a few times. Get out and work on your social skills ;)
1 comments:
GO MYCKE
This is a fantastic post.
And, I completely agree.
Post a Comment