It has been quite a while. Reading week is coming to an end. And back to the stressful lives we lead. Well at least until this week is over for me. Going back home this week was very relaxing but boring. I loved seeing my family but my day basically started at 2 in the afternoon and it wasn't productive at all. I basically love Lady Gaga. Her tunes are so amazing. I urge you to listen to Love Game. Amazing song. I have a dilemma of either staying in Ottawa this summer or going back home. By the start of summer, I will have no money left so in order to stay here, I gotta find a job fast.
Welcome
Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it
-George Orwell
About Me
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(45)
-
▼
February
(7)
- Ok so this might be a bad idea. But I wanted to wr...
- It has been quite a while. Reading week is coming ...
- "You have four years to be irresponsible here. Rel...
- Hmmm. I dont know how to feel about this. Missed a...
- You cant have your cake and eat it, too!
- Nothing Gold Can Stay
- I was a bit bored today and I found myself procras...
-
▼
February
(7)
0 comments:
Post a Comment