Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

It's been a while since I posted. I feel in a way I have been neglecting this, mostly like I have been neglecting a lot of stuff. It's been hard finding a job but at the same time, I am not really looking to working hard this summer as I did during the past summers. 


I feel like I have lost some focus and drive. I don't want that to happen as I feel I might fall apart. So I am going to focus on something. I have always been amazed by photography. These past few days, I have been thinking of taking classes this upcoming fall. And then I learn that some of the beginning classes at the university are like 4 hours long. I have enough trouble sitting through 3 hours classes as rare as those are. Still going to look at what's available. I am going to need to buy a camera first of all.

I was watching So You Think You Can Dance earlier and there are amazing dancers this season. One of my favourite show!!!! I have followed this show since it began about 5 years ago, I think. I don't think there has ever been such an exciting beginning of the show as this season's. I am actually watching the show again right now. Lots of cuties with amazing talents: Philip, Jonathan. And then some cuties who have still a bit to go: Tony.

Now on another subject, I wonder if anyone will ever come into my life and be vulnerable and show me their weak side. I would be willing to open up to someone if it was a mutual thing. 

Anyways, that is all for now.

4 comments:

hey

ya, the marketing company i was talking about was vector- do you have any experience with them?

Hello, strange and amazing person!

I've just read your blog in its entirety. I don't yet feel I know you very much. I feel like maybe I would like to know you a bit.

So I've decided to Follow your blog from today in the hope that you'll write some more and that we might, just perhaps, talk about you a bit more. I could even ask you questions which you might not answer. Hmmn.

Go to a retreat...this happens all the time in retreats, opening up, I mean, because it is a safe zone for everybody most of the time

hello darling!

tell us ur fun3 day!

happiness = prosperity

Post a Comment