Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since the last post. Time flies by fast. I completely forgot about this. Lets get down to business.

The reason there isn't much info on me here is because the readers I had were real friends of mine. So I go to school in Ottawa, the capital of Canada. Right now I am back home in the GTA region (Greater Toronto Region). I am turning 20 this fall which is exciting and freighting at the same time. I am going to be leaving my teenage years and would be crossing into the twenties.

1 comments:

hello :)

i'm just passing through but i thought i'd say hello on my way. happy birthday for whenever it is.

take care and good luck with everything
torchy!

Post a Comment