Summer is drawing to an end which I can't believe. But I am excited for the new school year. I am going to have to find work. This will be the first time I worked during the school year in the past 3 years.
I can finally have some rest since one of my jobs is done, the one that required to wake up at 7 and not be home until close to 6.
So I have just taken a closer look at my closest friends and they are mostly girls. Actually they are all girls (again close friends). I don't know why I have a hard time keeping guys friends. I know that I am not my true self around any guys and I think that they might react differently if they knew. I dont have any gay friends either.
2 comments:
I was just commenting yesterday on how I don't have any girlfriends. Geez.
I have the same problem keeping guy friends too...
Post a Comment