Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Uggghhh. I haven't worked in the last few days and I feel that staying at home is very toxic. I had a full time job but that is done now. I still have my part time job but that is only a few shifts a week. Honestly staying at home doing nothing, it feels like my soul is being eaten away. I also find myself to be back in my little shell.


It's an awkward situation with my parents. They don't seem upset with the roommates situation but they probably are. My mom which was the one who was most against it doesn't talk about it anymore. But my dad keeps bringing it up.

Thank god, i found a temporary job for tomorrow. Temporary job sucks but they fill in the blank time. The one tomorrow is in Milton, one of the little towns on the outskirts of suburbia. I thought it would be like 45 mins away but according to Mapquest, it is only 25 mins away. I will only be doing quality control, sounds boring. I just hope the day goes by fast.

September cannot come fast enough and neither can school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment