Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

I thought I shall try and post day to day stuff and get it out in the open. I keep so many things bottled up.


So today I went to the dentist for a cleaning. I hate the dentist. The gloves they were when they are touching in your mouth, make me want to gag. And the instruments they use are so sharp, I am afraid they are going to make my gums gush blood. So the dentist assistant told me I had no cavities. Of course not, I am not one to eat a lot of candies and not to brush my teeth regularly. And then came the polishing, that is the worst. My gums/teeth are sensitive ( I use sensodyne, so they are less sensitive than before) but the polishing makes my teets tingle.

Did nothing for the rest of day. I was feeling tired so I lied in my bed and read a book and listened to music. The books I read were ones my sister borrowed from the library. And one of them had a gay character. And the other I read had gay characters but you didn't find out until the end but I knew by the middle. I was like, he must be gay even if he was a jock. And the other characters was a college athlete bringing home different girls home every week to his parents and then suddenly he stops bringing them home. Later on he commits suicide. Sad! But I am wondering if my sister is clueing in to something. I mean, I haven't told her.

For dinner, had this argument with my parents. I hate to argue but if I must, I will even though sometimes I am stubborn. They are not on board that I am having two girls roommates this fall because they fear that will cause some problems. I have told them numerous times that they are just great friends but I can't explain to them that I am not interested in them that way. There is nothing they can do now but go unwillingly along with it as it is too late to find other appart.

Tonight was the season premiere of SYTYCD Canada edition. I love this show. I see this is going to be an exciting season like the last american season that just ended. The first season last year, the dancers and the choreography was amazing. Blake McGrath did some amazing routines last year, hope for the same this season!

I am out for now!

2 comments:

You are so good! Dentists and dental hygienists are the pits to visit.

I'm not surprised it reduced you to your bed for the rest of the day.

In olden times they used to have daybeds to cope with such eventualities, didn't they?

A gentleman could recover from such trauma by lying on his daybed in his silk dressing gown, which would be over his ordinary shirt and trousers - but he'd still wear his necktie, of course.

What a marvellously decadent image it brings to mind! I wonder - what would you sip from your long, tall glass as you reclined?

It would have to be water. Couldn't imagine drinking anything else as it might taste differently.

Post a Comment