Today marks the 8th year since the death of Aaliyah. She was a remarkable artist. She was gone too soon. One of her songs is one of the songs that has been stuck in my head for as long as i can remember before I knew who sang it. I remember when I heard it. I was 9 or 10 and I was in my cousin's room. Mind you I remember very little from when I was little as I moved around from country to country a lot. So I will leave you with that song.
Welcome
Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it
-George Orwell
1 comments:
though im a little late on commenting on this. I miss Aaliyah too. My personal anthem has been "Try Again" a really inspirational song. Nice post.
Post a Comment