Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Oh my god. Oh my god. I had a learning life experience. I took a very long shower where I had to scrub myself off repeatedly. I had this smoke odor in my mouth that I couldn't get rid off.


Tonight, I had my first hook-up. Never again. It was the most degrading thing I have ever done. I don't have anything agaisnt people who do that. But for me, never again. I tried and I learned my lesson. I don't regret it but now I know it's not for me. The person I met up wasn't on the same level as me. Not that I felt superior, but you know when people have different lifestyles, that what it was. I always seem to attract people who do drugs, smoke, people I would consider dirty. I don't care if you smoke, but if you do drugs that's where I draw the line. If you did them in the past, it's okay. Just tell me about it and be honest.

Let me tell you though I still got my virginity. You didn't think I would loose it so easily. I would rather go through a sad time then hookups. Now I am on the hunt though for the perfect first boyfriend. Well not perfect but good enough.

1 comments:

been there, sadly done that...

Post a Comment