I have been without Internet for the past few days. And it was so hard. We are so dependant on it that without it, we don't know what to do with our lives.
I moved in my apartment yesterday.I spend the past 2 days putting together various Ikea furniture and lifting. My room is a mess but at least the furniture is in the right places.
This is a new year. I realized that I have never actually come out. I can count on my fingers the number of people I told. My sexual preference is nobody's business but my own. I guess the need to announce to the world is just so you can get it off your chest. But you don't need. You have to come to term with it first of all. In the past, if someone came and asked me straight up, I would lie if I didn't trust them or if we weren't really close. But this year I am going to be courageous and just tell the truth if someone happens to ask.
I only recently came to term with it and I don't regret the fact that I am late than most people on my sexcapades. I am confident that all will happen when it supposed to.
I sometimes watch the youtube videos of people coming out and I am wondering why they have done the video. Most of those guys, you would know they are gay.: the hair, the hand gestures... there was no need to announce it.
I watched The Final Destination earlier this week. I was disappointed by its shortness. I found it to stray for the model of the other final destinations, which is why they called it The Final Destination. The main character had a premonition about how the others were going to die. Maybe I should watched Halloween 2.
I am planning to go out tomorrow. It's been so long since I stepped foot in a club. So this will be fun. Block party, here I come.
I am going to go fall asleep reading GQ.
0 comments:
Post a Comment