Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Things Things are starting to get into routine. I also find my interaction with the boy in the last post dying down. Lets call him Mr.Dancer for further reference. I used to talk to him every day but now this week I have talked to him a total of four times. I don't know how to move things forward or not to lose touch. It's going to take a lot of courage from me to make the first move, but I guess that is what I will have to do.


We are going bowling together, not next weekend but the weekend after. I thought of contacting him this weekend but I didn't want to be that person who is always on your case. I think I was falling for him too fast in the beginning so I try to think about him less. I hate making a move because of the fear of being rejected.

So I ask you guys, well whoever read this, the question, how do you not lose touch and not appear "clingy"? Or how do you make it so they know you are interested in them?

1 comments:

Contact him and try and strike up a conversation with him. If he gets into the conversation that's your sign to contact him a bit more.

Eventually he'll realize you're interested with the subtle signs and compliments you give him.

It can be kinda delicate at times so take your time with it!!

Good luck!!!

Sxx

Post a Comment