I cant believe its been over a month since I updated. Things with the dancer have been constant. What did I call him before? Lets give him a name, Sam. So he comes over occasionally and we talk and whatever. About everything and nothing. I just wish there could some kind of physical connection: a kiss, a hug! Not looking for sex, but some physical action would make everything perfect. It's his birthday today. I have been wondering if I should get him a present. I think I will get him one; its something that I have to do. I don't care what he will think. It won't be anything extravagant.
I almost had sex last week. I had met the guy that night and I walked with him back to his house. He was cute but I wasn't overly attracted to him. It started getting hot but then I made up some dumb excuse and left because my heart wasn't into it. Thinking about it that night, I was analyzing that experience with the relationship I have with Sam. I would rather have a friend that I am connected to then a night of just sex. Maybe that will change if the guy is extremely hot. Will have to try that soon lol.
I feel like I am rambling on. But I like Sam maybe not as crazy as before and don't mind the fact that he keeps me awake at odds time of the night.
1 comments:
Good to have you back chap.
Octavius.
Post a Comment