Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Let me start by telling you a story.


There was once a woman who ruled a kingdom, the Queen. She always got mad at around the same time of the year and punished her citizens.

I am making a comparison to Mother Nature. She had been nice up till now. And all of a sudden, BOOM, we got snow, cold, basically winter is here. That was the surprise I had Thursday. I knew it was going to be cold, but not THAT cold. I hadn't gone outside the house since Monday. And we had a snowstorm tuesday/wednesday.

I am basically hibernating as much as i can. I hate having the wind burning me.

On another note, I found a whole lot of new blogs. True, I haven't been in the blogsphere in a while except to see the updates on the ones I follow. So between exams, I will be discovering new lives.

Had my first final today and it went okay. Remember those days when you knew you actually nailed your exams? Yeah those don't exist anymore for me. I actually dont want to think about it after I am done with them. At least not until when we get our marks back. And bitch, I am starting my finals and people are already done. Where is the justice in that? My last exam is the 22nd and not going home until the 23rd. I feel bad for people who have theirs on the 23rd. Yeah, ladies and gentleman, our university scheduled finals the 23rd at 7 at night.

That is all about the updates i can think off. On another subject, me and the dancer (i think thats what i called him) we talk now and then. But these past few weeks, it has been short. He has been making an effort but I was a bit stressed. So I kind ignored him, well not really but just gave him short responses and cut our convos short.

Again, did I say how flipping cold it is outside but so nice and warm inside?

0 comments:

Post a Comment