Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

It's about 4:15 AM now. I am sitting in the library studying. I have been at this school for 3 years now and this is the first time where I have actually spent legit time at the library studying. I thought this exam was going to be easy but apparently not. And I don't how much info is actually going through. I guess I will find out in about 9 hours.


I am so excited to sleep and catch up on the episode of Jersey Shore I missed tonight. That show is hilarious. I don't condone violence but I am sad that they decide to take out the scene where one of the girls gets punched. It shocked me but I couldn't stop replaying that scene.

Christmas is almost here and I am going home in a few days in time for Christmas. That reminds me, still gotta do some shopping.

2 comments:

I fucking love the fist pumps of Jersey Shore, me and my friends, drunk, do them all the time!

Haha we do it too to make fun of the people we see doing it. and the hard clap too. classic moves

Post a Comment