Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Stuff go wrong at no other time it couldn't go wrong. I have an exam in about 9 hours, open book exam, so the best way to be ready is to print whatever you think is necessary as the book doesn't always cover what the prof talks about in class. And me, I don't go to class often. Actually I start out good but by mid semester, I only go to the classes that are mandatory most of the time. So I left work tonight thinking I would print the few slides that I don't have yet at home. Get home and the ink runs out. Now I knew, a few weeks ago, that the printer would run out of ink because around exams time, I print out most of what happened in class during the semester. So I bought an ink cartridge, but I realise tonight it was the wrong one. I will off to the library in a few hours and print them there and return this cartridge. I will pressure my parents to buy it for me at christmas time. But for now I guess I will use the printers at the library. I hope my printing habits in the next few days doesn't go over 20$ (price of the cartridge).

1 comments:

Hey dude..., good luck with your exam.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Post a Comment