Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

That, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. 
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. 
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too. 

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me. 
Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me. 
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with, 
Someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you. 

So here I am sitting in my friend's living room. I am realizing that every person in your life adds to who you are. Which is why sometimes you need a small close circle of different friends. And I love those who have been there for me; I just hope they know that I will be there for them which is why I am trying to be kept update on the lives of those that I dont see often. 

Now onto a deeper level, what is friendship? I feel the term friend is used very loosely describing acquaintance all the way to best friends. Well thats how most people use it. If they stopped and thought if so and so is really a friend, they might rethink it. Friendship is not always about being nice. A friend will tell you when he or she thinks you're full of shit, but always casts it that way, never as statement of fact.  When you act silly with friends around they also come and join you and get the enjoyment that you are getting. But some friendships do die down, no matter how hard you try to prevent it. I miss some of my old friends from high school even though most of them there was never a real connection. And I cherish my friends now.

Ok well enough said. Now to get ready to eat and go out.

1 comments:

Love You Mycke.
And though we don't see each other much, I'll always be there for you.
:)

Post a Comment