Ring them bells, ring them loud
Let them ring here and now
Just reach out and ring the bells of freedom
When your world's crashing down like you've lost every round
Stand your ground
And ring the bells of freedom
It is a new year and it is off to a great start, well most of it. Back to school, I always feel like the second semester is the worst one of the year. I think its because the first semester drains a lot of energy and you do a lot to make sure your grades are high. By the time the second semester rolls around, you are so tired of school and I think the Christmas break is not long enough to get juiced up for the second semester.
I am always more comfortable at writing things out then discussing them as my feelings. So this will contain things that I dont usually talk about.
Until next time!
3 comments:
I hear you on hating second semester. Ugh. Who's idea was this, anyway.
My own idea. Needed to get some stuff down and off my chest.
Oh, no no no, I meant second semester. ;D
Blogs are good ways to... vent. To cleanse.
Post a Comment