Lost Soul Swimming in a Fish Bowl

A lost soul trying to find its way through life.

Now I'm speechless,

over the egde just

Breathless,

I never thought

That I'd catch

This love bug again

Hopeless,

Head over heels,

In the moment,

I'd never thought

That I'd get hit by

This love bug again



My feelings are like a yo-yo; i feel so depressed for a while and then happy, very happy. Needless to say something happened in the past week. I had quite an experience. Went to a club, danced a bit. And then danced with this one person, let me tell you, he could work it. He could work it like no one ever did. I was put to shame. And people know how I am not a bad dancer! I was basically having the time of my life. He was being all sensual and feeling my hair and whatnot. So we danced for about 4 songs. And then there was a kiss at the end. It was a quick one. But that didnt draw from its power. It was nothing like I have ever felt before. I was weak in the knees and my heart was beating so incredibly fast. 

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

I believe it was a crush but the feelings were so strong. I guess it is because it was a first time thing. Didnt see him for the rest of night. I guess the kiss wasnt long enough. Other people were like making hardcore on the dance floor.That made me so happy just gave me a bit of energy for school.

It is another different world which i have entered. Have to get used to it but liking it. And hello brookey!

2 comments:

:D!!!!!!!!!!!
love love love!

I keep reading it over and over to smile more! YAY MYCKE!

Post a Comment