Another post at 2 in the morning. I need to break this habit. I went and got a manicure today; I wanted to get one for a long time just to see what it was all about. Glad that it is over with. It was nothing too exciting.
I hate that I am getting sick. When I get sick, I shut down. I dont have the energy to do anything at all; it just affects so badly. I just hope it goes away soon. Basically spring needs to come so I can enjoy the weather outside. And I have been feeling a bit down lately. My whole cycle of happiness/depression revolves around something exciting or to look forward to. As nothing have been happening in the past few weeks, its been meh. But now got something to look forward to and then midterms start next week which is going to bring a few weeks from hell.
1 comments:
Posting at 2 am is sort of a mixed blessing; you lose inhibition so you're talking more honestly, but then sometimes you get a little too raw. ;)
Midterms suck. And amen with spring. Spring is so much better than winter.
Post a Comment